Bring your skills and talents to a role where you’ll have the opportunity to change the lives of youth impacted by trauma and assist in long-term healing. We are looking for motivated, caring and dedicated professionals to fill the role of our Residential Therapist!
This Position Will:
- Perform individual, group, and family therapy for a caseload of inpatient residential youth
- Consult clinically with a team of direct care staff treating youth in your care
- Complete comprehensive treatment plans and mental health assessments
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- REQUIRED: Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Mental Health or Community Counseling
- Proactivity and keen organizational skills
- Empathy and a desire to be a catalyst for positive change
Allendale’s rich heritage is based upon 125 years of meeting society’s needs by determining new ways to make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families who have endured tremendous devastation and loss. We embrace challenge; we seek out new ways to learn and to grow along with families and align with clients regardless of their circumstances or what brought them to us. We focus on helping youth who have progressed in treatment and are working toward self-sufficiency or returning to their home environments and other community settings.
- Sign-on bonus of $4,000 for Masters level and $6,000 for licensed LCSW or LCPC.
- Student Loan Repayment Benefit for employees hired as a full-time Therapist. This benefit offers up to $200/month, for up to two years and not to exceed $2,400/year or total amount of $4,800.
- Individual and group clinical supervision for hours towards licensure.
- Continuing Education Credits toward upholding licensure and ongoing training.