Looking for a great place to build your career? Allendale has supported the needs of kids and their families in crisis – in the greater Chicago area and beyond – for over 125 years. We're seeking dedicated professionals to apply for fulfilling positions across our beautiful campus.
We’re looking for motivated and dedicated professionals throughout greater Chicago to become part of our dynamic and passionate team – supporting kids and families in crisis. Make a career where you can grow professionally and help make a difference by helping put kids and families on a path to learn, grow and thrive. It's lifesaving and life-changing work – not only for our residents and clients, but also for our staff. You can help make a difference – providing safe homes, high-quality specialized education and vocational training options, and trauma-informed clinical services to children and their families. This has been our purpose since 1897. Today, Allendale serves over 650 children and their families annually through our programs and services:
- Allendale Main Campus in Lake Villa, IL, including:
- Intensive Residential Treatment Programs for youth 6 to 18 years old
- Elizabeth Morse Special Education School
- The Bradley Counseling Center
- Allendale Residential Treatment Program in North Chicago, IL
- Allendale Group Homes in Waukegan, IL
- Allendale Outpatient, a community-based child/family counseling center in Gurnee, IL
- Allendale Extended Day Treatment Special Education Satellite Program for children and youth from surrounding communities in Woodstock, IL.
At Allendale, we offer opportunities to grow personally and professionally. You will find a positive and rewarding work culture where you can build a career – including opportunities for student loan forgiveness and subsidized continuing education credits. Join our team and become part of our legacy of hope and healing. Are you ready to make a positive impact? Build a career where you can make a transformative, life-changing difference.