Our postdoctoral residency offers training experience in the REStArTSM model. Postdocs are immersed in the REStArTSM model by working in the Stepping Stone and Outpatient programs.
Our program is 12 months long, which typically starts mid-August. There may be positions available throughout the year, depending on staffing needs. Currently, there are postdoctoral openings for the Outpatient/Day Treatment position!
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis as long as there are positions open.
- Training in the REStArTSM Model
- $52,944 stipend
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and holiday time
You can download the 2022-23 Post-Doctoral Residency Program Manual (PDF) below which outlines the application process.
Please send a resume and a cover letter. We review applications, schedule interviews, and make offers on a rolling basis as applications are received.
In the cover letter, please answer the following two questions:
- In terms of self-awareness, what have you observed about yourself while doing clinical work you consider to be something you do well? And, what is something that you have observed about yourself, while doing clinical work, that you need to improve upon?
- In addition to gaining more experiences, what are you hoping to gain out of your internship this year?
Please send inquiries to:
Catherine McConnell, Ph.D.
Bradley Counseling Center