Allendale provides a doctoral-level internship program with hands-on experience for students in health service psychology. Our APA-accredited* Internship Program is a 12-month program beginning on August 15, 2022 and ending on August 18, 2023. It offers a training experience in the REStArTSM model. Interns will have the opportunity to participate in ongoing staff training, meetings, supervision and consultation with our clinical and school staff.
- $35,568.00 stipend
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vacation time and holidays
- Time to complete dissertation
You can use the button below to download the 2022-23 APA-Accredited Psychology Internship Program Manual (PDF) which outlines the application process. It also has information related to the training experiences and program outcomes.
The APPIC application is required (the APPIC application can be found at www.appic.org)
In the cover letter, please answer the following two questions:
- In terms of self-awareness, what have you observed about yourself while doing clinical work that is something you do well; also, what is something that you have observed about yourself while doing clinical work that you need to improve upon?
- In addition to gaining more experiences, what are you hoping to gain out of your internship this year?
All information is due on November 1, 2022. We will review each file once we are in receipt of all requested materials.