Looking for a great place to build your career? Join our team and become part of our legacy of hope and healing! We’re seeking dedicated professionals to fill the role of an Outpatient Therapist at Allendale’s Bradley Counseling Center.
If you are adept at multi-tasking and embrace playing an integral role in changing the lives of the children and families, we want to talk to you!
This Position Will:
- Perform individual, group, and family therapy to Outpatient and Therapeutic Day School clients.
- Learn and implement the agency REStArT model (a trauma-informed approach to treatment) with individuals and families to support their treatment goals.
- Utilize client feedback regarding treatment to build a strong working alliance with clients and improve treatment outcomes.
- Collaborate and consult with other clinicians through peer review of cases and with school staff regarding treatment implementation in the therapeutic day school.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
Required: Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or related human services field.
Positions Located in Lake Villa, IL
Bradley Counseling Center provides therapy and psychological testing services to the surrounding community. We are part of Allendale’s rich heritage that is based upon 125 years of meeting the community’s needs by determining new ways to make a lasting difference in the lives of children, adults, and families. We embrace challenge; we seek out new ways to learn and to grow along with families, regardless of their circumstance or what brought them to us. That is WHO we have always been, and WHO we continue to be today.
- Sign-on bonus of $4,000 for Masters level and $6,000 for licensed LCSW or LCPC.
- Student Loan Repayment Benefit for employees hired as a full-time Therapist. This benefit offers up to $200/month, for up to two years and not to exceed $2,400/year or total amount of $4,800.
- Clinical supervision hours towards licensure.
- Continuing Education Credits toward upholding licensure and ongoing training.
- This position allows some flexibility regarding start and end time to accommodate commutes and stability!
- To meet clients’ needs for evening hours, two evenings per week are required.
- Incentive Pay for working extra evening hours.