Do you expect something more for your career? Bring your skills and talents to a role where you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We are looking for a motivated and dedicated professional to fill this role!
This Position Will: Perform skilled, complex work, in the repair, maintenance, and installation of the physical plant including, plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, steam distribution equipment, and energy management systems. Work from sketches and blueprints to building code standards. Provide direction to Maintenance Worker II’s and I’s. Maintain a neat, efficient, and safe work area.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- High School graduate or equivalent experience. Exceptions will be considered based on agency need and experience related to the position.
- Journeyman level experience in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Journeyman license eligible.
- Valid driver’s license with a valid driving record.
- Five years of field experience in the commercial service industry.
- Familiarity with electrical and plumbing
- Journeyman license.
- Familiarity with proper piping practices, air properties & distribution, and building air balancing.
- Knowledge of job estimation, management, & accountability.
- Career Certificate or Associate of Applied Science Degree in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
$19.65 – $26.55/hr
Allendale’s rich heritage is based upon 125 years of meeting society’s needs by determining new ways to make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families who have endured tremendous devastation and loss. We embrace challenge; we seek out new ways to learn and to grow along with families, regardless of their circumstance or what brought them to us. That is WHO we have always been, and WHO we continue to be today. Our goal is to provide safe homes, high-quality specialized education and vocational training options; and clinical services to children and their families while recovering from severe childhood trauma. We focus on helping youth who have progressed in treatment and are working toward self-sufficiency or returning to their home environment. Our programs emphasize community involvement and community integration as part of the individualized treatment goals.