Therapist – LINC
Performs Agency approved individual, group and family therapy for day treatment students
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related human services field.
- One or more years clinical experience with an emphasis in treatment of children, adolescents and families.
- Experience in Outpatient Services, Residential, and/or Day Treatment.
- Maintains an expected level of direct service hours.
- Performs diagnostic assessments of clients.
- Provides differential diagnoses of clients, based on DSM criteria.
- Performs individual therapy, group therapy, clinical consultation, and family therapy, ensuring clinical requirements of individual treatment plans are being met.
- Participates as part of a Clinical Consultation team with representatives from the treatment team.
- Prepares and maintains current and accurate case notes, staffing and therapy reports. Keeps all aspects of clinical files in compliance with Medicaid requirements as applicable.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, case staffings, clinical staffings, discharge planning meetings, treatment plan updates, and other meetings as needed for client care.
- Attends all required individual and group supervisions, seminars and trainings.
- Implements the agency REStArT model and provides consultation and guidance regarding the use of the model.
- Provides general consultation and support to other Agency professional staff.
- Maintains knowledge of current field trends. Attends appropriate training programs.
- Develops working relationships with external and internal referral sources, community support groups, and volunteers; and provides consultation and education to community groups and organizations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.