Part Time; M-Thur 3:30-9:15
Answers telephones, greets and processes visitors; provides general division and Agency information; screens and channels telephone calls; and takes and distributes messages. Provides general clerical support for office operations typing, filing, photocopying, data entry, assembling information/materials, and statistical reports.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate and/or equivalent
- One year receptionist and general office experience
- Keyboarding/typing speed of at least 50 wpm
- Knowledge of PC based software (MS Office) including word processing, spreadsheet, database software and electronic health record.
- Prior experience in a health provider office setting.
- Prior experience in a non-profit/human services environment.
- Answers telephone calls; provides general division and Agency information; screens and channels calls; takes and distributes messages.
- Greets and processes visitors, and refers to appropriate staff or resources as needed.
- Prepares and types correspondence, memos, and other materials as needed or requested.
- Performs general clerical duties including filing, photocopying, entering data in computer databases, and assembling information/materials.
- Provides assistance with special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.