Performs Agency approved individual, group, and family therapy to Outpatient Services and Therapeutic Day School clients.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related human services field
- One or more years clinical experience with an emphasis in treatment of children, adolescents and families
- Experience in Outpatient Services, and/or a Therapeutic Day School
- Maintains an expected level of direct service hours.
- Completes diagnostic assessments to determine diagnosis based on DSM criteria and to develop treatment goals.
- Performs intake screenings as needed, individual therapy, group therapy, clinical consultation, and family therapy, ensuring clinical requirements of individual treatment plans are being met.
- Participates as part of a Clinical Consultation team with representatives from the treatment team.
- Prepares and maintains current and accurate case notes, staffing and therapy reports. Keeps all aspects of clinical files in compliance with Medicaid requirements as applicable.
- Attends and participates in case staffings, clinical meetings, and other meetings as needed for client care.
- Attends all required individual and group supervisions, seminars and trainings.
- Maintains current and accurate billing, statistics and payment documentation.
- Implements the agency REStArT model and provides consultation and guidance regarding the use of the model.
- Maintains knowledge of current field trends. Attends appropriate training programs.
- Develops working relationships with external and internal referral sources, community support groups, and volunteers; and provides consultation and education to community groups and organizations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.