Do you expect something more for your career? Bring your skills and talents to a role where you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We are looking for a motivated and dedicated professional to fill this role!
If you are adept at multi-tasking and embrace playing an integral role in changing the lives of the youth we want to talk to you!
This Position Will: Be responsible for both short-term and long-term strategic forecasting, planning, implementation and evaluation in support of department and Agency mission, goals and objectives. Plan, direct and oversee all Residential Services program policies, operations, budgets, systems and procedures in order to ensure the development, growth, maintenance and quality of programs and services. Participate as a member of the President & CEO’s Executive Advisory Committee (PEAC).
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related Human Services field
- Minimum of seven years progressively responsible experience in a residential treatment facility
- Four years management experience to include prior clinical supervisory experience and administrative experience
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Knowledge and experience working with IL state agencies particularly DCFS, DHS-DMH, HFS, JJ local schools and managed care organizations
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Experience with spreadsheet and word processing software
- Working knowledge of Illinois child welfare regulations
- Familiarity with Continuous Quality Performance/Improvement principles
- Familiarity with computerized database/information systems
From $74,387.00 per year
Allendale’s rich heritage is based upon 125 years of meeting society’s needs by determining new ways to make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families who have endured tremendous devastation and loss. We embrace challenge; we seek out new ways to learn and to grow along with families, regardless of their circumstance or what brought them to us. That is WHO we have always been, and WHO we continue to be today. Our goal is to provide safe homes, high-quality specialized education and vocational training options; and clinical services to children and their families while recovering from severe childhood trauma. We focus on helping youth who have progressed in treatment and are working toward self-sufficiency or returning to their home environment. Our programs emphasize community involvement and community integration as part of the individualized treatment goals.