Do you expect something more for your career? Bring your skills and talents to a role where you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We are looking for a motivated and dedicated professional to fill the role of Director for one of our Residential Units.
If you are adept at multi-tasking and embrace playing an integral role in changing the lives of the youth we want to talk to you!
This Position Will: Provide leadership to staff of Lehmann Cottage through planning, directing and overseeing milieu and clinical services, related program policies, budgets, systems and procedures in order to ensure the development, growth and quality of residential programs and services. Supervise Core Team in implementation of Agency REStArT Model. Assist the Vice President of Operations with both short-term and long-term/strategic planning and forecasting.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess a Master’s Degree in human services or related field
1. Master’s Degree in behavior analysis, human services or related field
2. Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
3. Working knowledge of federal and state regulations
4. Experience with spreadsheet and word processing software
1. Progressively responsible experience in a residential treatment facility, preferably with children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
2. Supervisory experience
3. Working knowledge of Illinois child welfare regulations
4. Familiarity with Continuous Quality Performance/Improvement principles
5. Familiarity with computerized database/information systems
$60,000 – $98,972 a year
Allendale’s rich heritage is based upon 125 years of meeting society’s needs by determining new ways to make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families who have endured tremendous devastation and loss. We embrace challenge; we seek out new ways to learn and to grow along with families, regardless of their circumstance or what brought them to us. That is WHO we have always been, and WHO we continue to be today. Our goal is to provide safe homes, high-quality specialized education and vocational training options; and clinical services to children and their families while recovering from severe childhood trauma. We focus on helping youth who have progressed in treatment and are working toward self-sufficiency or returning to their home environment. Our programs emphasize community involvement and community integration as part of the individualized treatment goals.