Seeking a career where you can make a transformative, life-changing difference? At Allendale, we are hiring motivated and dedicated professionals to fill our Unit Coordinator role. If you are adept at multi-tasking and embrace playing an integral role in changing the lives of the youth we want to talk to you! Apply now!
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Bachelor degree in social work, psychology or related human services field plus 2 years of full-time experience in a residential child care program or 5 years equivalent experience to include 2 years progressively responsible residential treatment experience with Allendale. Exceptions will be considered based on agency need.
- Demonstrate skill in working with youth served.
- Demonstrate ability to work cooperatively with administration, staff and persons external to the program.
- Demonstrate competency in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) and Agency Behavior Treatment Plan (ABTP)
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- First Aid and CPR certified within first 90 days
This Position Will:
Provides leadership and day-to-day supervision and training of unit staff. Responsible for the implementation of the REStArT model. Ensures the safety of the client and staff through the consistent application of the ABTP (managing to safety/managing to treatment). Facilitate the coordination and communication among all members of the team to ensure consistent application of treatment
Founded in 1897, The Allendale Association is a private, not-for-profit organization dedicated to excellence and innovation in the care, treatment, education and advocacy for children and youth with serious emotional, mental and behavioral health challenges.