Clinical & Community Services
Do you expect something more for your career? Bring your skills and talents to a role where you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We are looking for a motivated and dedicated professional to fill this role!
If you are adept at multi-tasking and embrace playing an integral role in changing the lives of the youth we want to talk to you!
This Position Will: Provides administrative assistance to the Management staff of the Foster Care, Community Services (Independent Living, WRAP programs), and Director of Outpatient Services and Department professional staff. Coordinates and oversees the daily office operations for the Foster Care and Community Services Departments.
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 1:00pm-5:00pm; plus 5:00pm-9:00pm shift coverage when needed
1. High School graduate or equivalent experience. Exceptions will be considered based on agency need and experience related to position.
2. Three years of progressively responsible secretarial experience
3. Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
4. Keyboarding/typing skills at 55 wpm
1. Prior office experience in a mental health setting
2. Familiarity with Joint Commission and COA, APA accreditation requirements, and CQI/TQM
3. Must be willing and flexible to help cover evening shifts during call in’s
Allendale’s rich heritage is based upon 125 years of meeting society’s needs by determining new ways to make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families who have endured tremendous devastation and loss. We embrace challenge; we seek out new ways to learn and to grow along with families, regardless of their circumstance or what brought them to us. That is WHO we have always been, and WHO we continue to be today. Our goal is to provide safe homes, high-quality specialized education and vocational training options; and clinical services to children and their families while recovering from severe childhood trauma. We focus on helping youth who have progressed in treatment and are working toward self-sufficiency or returning to their home environment. Our programs emphasize community involvement and community integration as part of the individualized treatment goals.